Her passion for foreign language has determined her career path:
• English Litterature at the University of Sarajevo as well as in Chicago (USA) and Eastbourne (UK)
• Arabic and islamic civilisation islamique at the University of Sarajevo as well as at the Institut des Langues Orientales in Paris
• Arabic at the Institute of Bourguiba in Tunis (Tunisia)
• Italian at the University of Pérouse (Italy)
• Spanish at Colegio para los estranjeros in Salamanque (Spain)
• Business Management at the University of Calgary (Canada)
Adelaïda (Ada) DJUMISIC has been the Director of the camp since its creation. Originally from Sarajevo (Bosnia), a trained interpretor, Ada is multilingual.